On Saturday, we headed out to the Pima County Fair. We spent most of the time in the animal barn cause that's where we felt most comfortable. I got to pet some cows and goats, almost got run over by a few run-away pigs and saw the hugest turkey I've ever seen. We managed to make it out of the barn in time to see the Budweiser Clydesdales come by. That is always a cool thing to see. We had our fill of "fair food" but mom had to forgo a lot of her usual stuff because it is all fried in peanut oil. Mom and dad decided that was probably a blessing in disguise. We had root beer floats and chocolate malts instead. We had a great time doing the whole fair thing and I only pulled my pants down once the entire morning. We came home and went for a swim but it was so windy, it was hard to enjoy.
Sunday was another windy day, so we spent most of it inside recovering from my lack of a nap the day before.
Dad is heading out to Boston for another business trip on Tuesday- hopefully mom and I have the hang of things now!
No comments:
Post a Comment