So far this week, the most exciting news is a new baby addition to our group of friends. Our friends Joe and Amy had their baby girl on April 26th at 11:10 PM. Her name is Grace and she was 6#9oz. She is the prettiest baby ever- didn't even look like a squished up new born. Mom thinks she is just about as cute as I was. Amy and Joe look great too- never would have guessed they were up the entire night bringing a new life onto the planet! Good job Joe and Amy!
So onto the creation of a monster- and we are not talking about new baby Grace by the way! I have gotten to LOVE, LOVE my swim classes and they are way to much fun. I now have a total of 3 kids in my class and Ms. Michaela takes turns with each of us. While she is working with one, the other 2 of us are SUPPOSED to sit "bottoms down" on the step and wait our turn. Well. How is one supposed to be patient when there is so much fun to be had?! I spent the whole last class bouncing up and down on my step, slowly working my way forward until it got to the point that Ms. Michaela had to stop working with Alex and put me back on the step so I didn't drown. Now, repeat that scenario several times. Mom and dad are a little worried about how I'm supposed to sit still in school but maybe I'll grow out of my ADD by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment