
We had a busy weekend, once we got over dad's little injury. Mom and I headed out to the farmer's market again and she bought a pumpkin with grand plans of making a from scratch pumpkin pie. We will see how that goes. I've started laughing more and more and that makes mom and dad laugh and act silly themselves. I'm also liking to move around a lot more. My bouncy seat barely holds me in anymore as you can see. I got my first bite of cereal this weekend too. I sucked it right down and didn't spit a lot out. I'm a pretty good eater.
Last night mom, dad and I went to our friend Edy and Rob's house for a pizza party. Nancy, Steve, Shari and Neil were there too. It was great fun and I loved all the shiny things in Edy's kitchen and kicking flour all over the kitchen too. Fun stuff. I'm sure everyone appreciated my contribution to the festivities!
Dad had a follow up appointment with the elbow specialist. No surgery needed and dad can start trying to move his arm. He gets a special brace to wear to limit how far he can straighten it but otherwise, he can pretty much do what he can tolerate. His elbow is still pretty swollen but at least he will live! The fun thing is that he got to stop in and see me at daycare today because his doctor is near me. I gave him a big smile and he got to meet some of my friends and teachers.
We are enjoying some nice cool weather and rain. It has been a nice, fall week.
No comments:
Post a Comment