Friday, October 27, 2006

Lazy days

It has been a bit of a slow week. I haven't been feeling well and mom is getting lazy. The weather has been so nice that when I'm napping, she is usually out on the porch reading instead of getting dinner ready or tackling the dirty bathrooms.
I have had the snottiest nose yet and I HATE IT when mom tries to clean my nose. It is a battle of wills but I got my revenge by passing my virus on to mom.
I'm working on sitting this week. I can sit for a few seconds without help but then I usually topple over into a face plant. Mom thinks it is a little funny because it is such slow motion.
Dad is spending our Friday night filling in one of our built in shelves so we have some place to hang his TV. So far, only 2 bad words and he is almost done. Good job, Dad!

No comments: